SALES, SHIPPING & RETURNS
- The goods are offered subject to all conditions and warranties implies by law being hereby expressly negatived and our liability being limited to replacement only. It is expressly agreed that we are not to be liable for any damage consequential on or resultant from goods being found defective or in any way unsuitable.
- Orders to rural areas and to any address other than our customers usual address may incur an extra freight charge.
- Insurance is the Customers responsibilityunless otherwise arranged before dispatch.
- Spunglo’s responsibility, except as may be covered by insurance and stated hereon, ceases when the goods leave Spunglo’s warehouse.
- No claim for damage, shortage in weight, lengths or number of items, will be allowed unless the Company is advised within seven days of the receipt by the buyer of the goods and an opportunity is given to the Company to investigate the claim. Upon Acceptance of the claim the company will arrange and payfor the collection of such goods
- We will not accept product return for creditunless (a) the return is agreed to by us beforehand (b) goods are returned freight paid.
- Payment for the goods is sold on credit shall be made to Spunglo (NZ) Limited by the 20th of the monthfollowing the date of the invoice, unless prior written arrangement is made between the Customer and Spunglo. The company reserves the right to charge interest at the rate of 2.5% per month on overdue accounts.
- Risk in the goods shall pass to the customer when the goods are delivered to the Customer or any part of the Customer.
- Title of the goods supplied is retained by Spunglo and will pass to the Customer only when:
- All the goods supplied have been paid for in full, and
- All other goods supplied to the Customer by Spunglo under any arrangement under which the Title in those goods is retained by Spunglo until payment and which have not been paid in full, have been paid in full.
- Spunglo is permitted to enter onto the Customer’s premises to inspect and/or repossess the goods.
- The Customer is a fiduciary in relation to the goods supplied therefore, if the goods are sold by the customer prior to payment thereof the proceeds of sale are the property of Spunglo, and the goods shall at all times be displayed and situated at the customer’s place of business so that Spunglo can readily identify its property.
- If the customer manufacturers, intermingles or deals with the goods in such manner that they become an integral part of any other object then the Customer shall be deemed to do so as an agent of Spunglo and ownership of the goods will remain with Spunglo as principal.
- The Customer fails to observe or perform any of these terms and conditions or the terms and conditions of arrangement made between the Customer and Spunglo under which the title in any other goods supplied under that arrangement is still retained by Spunglo, or:
- The Customer being an incorporated company ceases or threatens to cease to carry on business or a petition is presented or an order is made or an effective resolution is passed for the winding up of the Customer or if a receiver is appointed or in if the opinion of Spunglo the Customer is unable to pay its debts or is likely to go into liquidation or if the Customer seeks a reorganization, restructure, arrangement, adjustment or composition of its debts or
- The Customer being an individual is adjudged bankrupt or in the opinion of Spunglo is unable to pay his debts or is likely to be adjudged bankrupt or if the Customer seeks a restructure, arrangement or adjustment or composition of the Customer’s debts,
Then the period of credit is immediately determined and Spunglo by its servants and agents may immediately without giving the Customer any notice or waiting any time, retake possession of the goods, supplied or any other goods supplied by Spunglo under any other arrangement under which Title in those goods is still retained by Spunglo.
If Spunglo shall be entitled to regain repossession of the goods then the Customer gives Spunglo leave and license for its servants and agents to enter and to remain upon any land or premises wherein goods which in the opinion of Spunglo may be and take possession of said goods.